– Having the best Freelancers in different places at the lowest prices.
– Obtaining Freelancers services outside official working hours (if we compare with traditional work).
– Reducing the cost of constructing new buildings, offices and accessories
– because the Freelancers does not need that.
– Reducing expenses related to attendance, leaving, and following up employees and meetings.
– Hiring Freelancers for a small period to carry out its evaluation and then selecting the appropriate Freelancers for the long term.
– Reduce training and insurance expenses provided by companies to the traditional employee.
– The high level of service provided to companies due to the possibility of reviewing the service and amending or canceling it.
– Focusing on the results while overcoming the obstacles of traditional work (talking with the fellow employee – crowding offices – surfing the internet – visits).
– To obtain excellent experiences and skills in the shortest possible time.