Art & Illustration Brand Identity & Strategy Design & Creative featured Graphics & Design Illustrator Logo Design & Branding Photoshop Presentations Product Design Sketch Typography Visual Communication Web Content Web Design Writing
Graphics and Design
- Diagrams in calculation and design.
- Visual images, Drawings and Illustrations
- Books Design and Illustration
- Book Covers
- Character Design
- Brochure and Leaflets
- Business Cards
- Door Hangers
- T-shirt and Apparel Designs
- Flash Banners
- Greeting Cards and Invitation Cards
- CD or DVD Labels and Case
- Infographics and Mind Mapping
- Print ads
- Banner Ads
- Any other suggested designs are welcomed and negotiated.
- Designing for the user. The basic unwritten rule in my guidebook is designing for the user first. …
- Avoid complex symbols in illustration. …
- Avoid using too many colors – follow the hierarchy. …
- Using Grid while composing the illustration. …
- Keep it contextual to the target audience. …
- Don’t be afraid to experiment.
No Service reviews.