Mai El Dahan
Content Creation, Editing and Localization
Professional Content writer in both English and Arabic for Websites, blogs, promotional articles, ad agencies, digital and social media, radio and TV scripts and copy.
*Projects include: Website content management for City Van Tours in UAE for English and Arabic. This also includes content for audio tour guide on their bus services, digital content for social media and legal content for contracts.
*Content writing in both English and Arabic for Huawei Honor Middle East Website, Promotional Articles and Press Releases. This is among other work done for other clients at Clicktap Digital Media Agency Dubai, UAE.
*Arabization of FirstCry Applications, Websites and Products for the Middle East and Editing of English Content plus localization to suit Middle Easter Culture and Values, Dubai, UAE
* Mashreq Neo Website Editing and Revamping in English, Dubai, UAE
* Arabization of Oyo Applications, Websites and Products for the Middle East and Editing of English Content plus total UAT testing for user experience Dubai, UAE
* Quality Control and Management for Emaar including Entertainment, Mall Group, Hotels and Hospitality and Asset Management, Dubai, AUE
*Arabic Music Library Creation for Kkompany Media and Advertising Agency, Dubai, UAE.
* Plus, various other content consulting and voice over work.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Director – Content Middle East and Africa
*Played key role in defining & implementing mobile and OTT content strategy to maximize audience for various program segments based on collated market intelligence on competition and other market trends* * Active member of the internal “Hiring Council” involved in scanning new hires within the company * ▪ Spearhead team efforts for managing day to day operations and editorial for the Middle East and Africa Products in the Telecom and OTT space. ▪ Identify & develop rapport with potential content providers in the region based on the designed content strategy and library gaps. Maintain long term relationships with existing content providers to ensure effective flow of contents based on program requirements. ▪ Assess content performance from consumption and ROI perspective for consistently realigning strategies based on changing audience preferences and other related factors. ▪ Interact with clients for collating and evaluating requirements to align with project deliverables aimed at enhancing client satisfaction. ▪ Develop knowledge base, identify lessons learned during implementation, successful innovations, and other share-able information with other programs. ▪ Focus on hiring & managing Middle East and Africa content team for content curation and acquisition purposes. ▪ Evaluate team performance and render productivity enhancement feedback. Organize training sessions for team members based on identified training needs. ▪ Highlight critical deviations or misuse of program resources to the senior management for implementing remedial measures. ▪ Draft comprehensive final project evaluation reports for the senior management and other stakeholders to enable effective decision making.
Head of Content
▪ Spearheaded team efforts in design & development of radio content portfolio for the Middle East region. Set up designated teams and developed potential regional content providers based on set strategy. ▪ Coordinated activities related to development of new Arabic radio channels including the first lounge music satellite radio channel on the WorldSpace platform. ▪ Developed & implemented format for the first dance station and an Arabic fusion music station based on evaluated market trends and other related factors. ▪ Edited & evaluated contents to ensure authenticity and accuracy in the information communicated to eliminate potential legal issues for mis-representation of information. ▪ Evaluated and edited documents prepared by team members and rendered quality related feedback to ensure compliance to organizational quality parameters. ▪ Optimized resource utilization through task allocation to team members and implementing various process improvement initiatives across assigned projects. ▪ Guided the development teams in preparing critical technical documents with potential business and revenue impact. ▪ Maintained regular interaction with clients and team members for evaluating project progress and managing change requests. ▪ Updated project progress to the senior management and other stakeholders using detailed reports and presentations to enable effective decision making.