Photography, Videography and Marketing
Seeking a challenging opportunity in the field of Marketing and Photography/Videography to utilize my keen analytical skills and further to communicate my ideas with a commitment to perform qualitative delivery of work.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office including Excel
• Computer hardware and software handling
• Photography and videography
• Proficient use of Adobe Applications for editing
• Office data coordination and administration
• Correspond course for business relations
• Java Netbeans, SQL
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Firezapp | E-commerce Websitehttp://www.firezapp.com
My Dental Home Videohttps://www.facebook.com/myydentalhome/videos/1460622434092838/
Contributions by Darshan Lokwanihttps://email@example.com,55.2095036,16z/data=!4m3!8m2!3m1!1e1
- Assisting clients of different nationalities during their travel to places and capturing the moments as per their requests - Charting down different spots for the best views in the city - Scheduling each client shoot in advance to avoid conflict of time and to capture at the best time of the day - Shooting portraits, landscape, candid and sporty photos as well as videos - Willingness to travel based on client or project requirements.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Improving usability, design and updating content of company website - Handling Logistics, IT, SEO, Firezapp Chain and Marketing departments of the company - Handling customer calls and worries about orders delivered, damaged and refund - Comparison of products with competitors and sending daily reports with pending work - Communicating customer requirements and queries to the Managing Director - Product photography and videography of trendy customer goods - Posting new products, posters, videos, and interactive banners on the company website as well as social media platforms.
- Engaging with customers on their interests, likes and dislikes on the products offered - Interacting with the visitors on the products offered - Communicating with supervisor on the results and on-hand support
- Assisted as logistics and supply chain support at the warehousing facility - Achieved targets set against the timelines required to fulfill customer orders - Experienced and delivered priorities of meeting deadlines for the ‘White Friday Event’, one of the biggest marketing campaigns hosted by the company - Printing AWB and receipts for each customer within a time limit.
- Liaising with suppliers on the requirements of personalized products - Prepared reports with the use of tools such as Excel and PowerPoint collating customer data for major clients such as Al Rawabi - Prioritizing work and effectively completing work within the deadlines set
- Conducting primary market research at the field - Understanding customer requirements and uncertainties - Assisting the company to achieve revenue targets