Amal Abou raslane
Sales freak and management enthusiast
I am an Electrical and Computer engineering graduate with a Masters degree in Engineering Management both from the American University of Beirut (AUB). I am currently seeking a good position in your reputable company that meets my qualifications and my career expectations.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
1. Planned, developed and implemented the operational strategies and tactics 2. Oversaw day-to-day operations. 3. Maximized profit by optimizing expenses and increasing GP of sales. 4. Set policies and processes 5. Penetrated and developed new business opportunities with new clients 6. Ensured employees work productively and developed professionally by providing the right training and certifications. 7. Oversaw recruitment and training of new employees 8. Evaluated and improved operations and financial performance. 9. Directed the employee assessment process 10. Prepared regular reports for upper management from sales pipelines and 3 years strategies to accounting reports ( P/L, Budgets, repayment loan plans, etc..) 11. Provided solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors, bank financing, etc..) 12. Worked also on all legal issues related to clients and to the firm.
Territory salsa manager
1. Managed all phases of the sales cycle in different Markets from GCC, Asia except India, USA, and Africa 2. Developed and supported strategies to capitalize on emerging customer needs and marketplace trends. 3. Built Relationships with Lighting designers and Architects for specs generation especially in Dubai, Singapore, and USA. 4. Designed and implemented annual sales targets and help drive success through delivery of the strategy to reach those sales target in all territories and budget accordingly 5. Penetrated and developed new business opportunities 6. Developed and implemented an profitable and geographically comprehensive prospecting initiative, targeting high potential customers 7. Found solutions to customers’ needs and identified sales leads and opportunities while maintaining in-depth industry knowledge and product expertise to support the Client\\\'s business goals and objectives 8. Created a strategy to grow the territory by building long term customer relationships and dedicated distributors. 9. Fostered productive relationships at all critical levels and key linkages with the Client and partner organizations 10. Collaborated with marketing team and develop the right tools to target specific audience 11. Ensured customer satisfaction by maintaining direct contacts with top clients.
Technical and export sales manager
1. Managed the sales for lighting, ceiling, partition, and raised floor of different emerging markets ( Alegria, Armenia, Azerbejian, etc..) and established markets in GCC, USA, Europe, and North Africa. 2. Planned and coordinated with all sales people located in the above territories 3. Developed a strategy to reach sales target in all territories and budget accordingly 4. Negotiated with brands, suppliers, customers, and shipping companies to balance costs and budgets. 5. Provided support technical and logistic with the team for all sales in emerging market 6. The Job also included hiring people, negotiating contracts, addressing budget matters, understanding general business operations and guiding work teams for projects. In addition to make strategic decisions about what customers are likely to buy and create company policies that help the staff operate effectively
Product line manager
1. 2. 3. Managed the entire product line life cycle. Carried out a set of solutions and improvisation strategies to the development and marketing of product range. Made a note of market requirements for both current and future product line by means of market research and benchmarking. Dec 31, 2009 / Mar 31, 2014 4. Supported Company’s production conduct by ongoing visits to potential market. 5. Developed, managed and conducted new field product introductions. This includes identifying target markets / applications to optimize the new product, and developing promotion and training requirements necessary for a smooth and fast acceptance of the product in the market 6. Analyzed partner relationships for the product line, and keeps a track of performances delivered by them 7. Managed product line profitability to defined company goals. Product price reviews, price exceptions, industrial promotion and discount programs, and product line life-cycle reviews and some tasks and activities linked to company profitability impact 8. Responsible for international product requirements. Work with Europe and Asia sales and marketing contacts to establish an effective data collection and dissemination process that help the staff operate efficiently.
Master in engineering management
Master in financial engineering and information and organizational management